We do not sell this product to customers in the following states: AK, HI, ID, IA, LA, MS, MO, NC, ND, OK, OR, SC, UT, WA, WI
The InVite® Hemp Collection offers a Soothing Hemp Cream with Menthol, derived from premium quality, organically grown, full spectrum industrial hemp. This cream is Seed-to-Shelf certified – each milligram of this Full Spectrum Hemp is tracked, from the seed to the shelf. Hemp Cream with Menthol does not contain artificial dyes or fragrances and is pesticide free.
More about our manufacturer, Speedy Naturals™
- 100% U.S. Grown Hemp (Colorado)
- A proud member of the Colorado Hemp Association
- One of their highest priorities is to directly partner with U.S. Hemp farmers
- Made using Speedy Veg™, a proprietary organic soil amendment combining over 70 trace minerals sourced from plant mineral deposits, sea-sources minerals and ancient volcano deposits to promote faster growth times and higher yields. Speedy Veg™ is OMRI Listed – The Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) is an international nonprofit organization that determines which input products are allowed for use in certified organic operations under the USDA National Organic Program.
- Only the most essential cannabinoids/terpenes from the hemp plant are extracted
- Does not contain any isolate or synthetic ingredients
- All products are inspected by an in-house lab and verified by independent third parties that supply documentation, including certificate of analysis
- Speedy Naturals processing facility is now a Certified Organic Processing Facility
Certificate of Analysis
Certificate of Analysis documents for InVite? Health hemp products are organized by lot number. Look for the label on your product to determine which lot it belongs to, then click the corresponding lot below to reference the correct Certificate of Analysis document.
Directions: Rub a thin layer over the intended area using light pressure only. Consult a physician for use on children. Store in a cool dry place with lid closed tightly.
WARNING: Keep away from eyes, mouth and other sensitive areas. Wash hands after use. Ask your doctor before use if you have sensitive skin. Do not use with other ointments, creams, sprays, liniments. If irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately and contact your doctor.